onsdag 24 juni 2009

dikt!!

mikaela på bloggen http://twilighterz.blogg.se/ har gjort den fina dikten....
You are my Bella and nobody elses. If you would choose to go another way I would let you and feel happy as long as you would be happy. But, inside me, it would feel like someone had blown out the candle that had once burnt in my soul-less body and I would be nothing but a monster thet should not exist. Still now I know that you are here with me lying in my arms sleeping and I will never want to stop seeing you there so beautifuly, calling my name in your sleep.
I still don't understand how you can want to become a heart-less monster like me when you are like a shining star up in the sky that should never destroyed. I can promise you that even when you are hundred and one years old I will always stand by your side, kiss you godnight and protect you from the enemies, but then why, why? Do you want to become like me.
Bella, you the powerful sun in my world that will never stop shining. Nobody has loved anyone as strongly and powerfuly as I love you.
I love you, Isabella, and always will.
visst är den fin!!!

1 kommentar: